Jul 13, 2012

PKS & Timeless Twine Design Team Day: I miss you card

Hey everyone

Today is my Design Team Day at Peachy Keen Stamps, and As well as Timeless Twine.
So I thought I would make a project featuring the cuteness of Both


DSCN1395


This card is sized 3.75x 7

I colored Darren and Laura Lee sing my Prismacolor pencils/ Gamsol and cut them out.

Tip: for the African American Skin tones I used Prismacolor Pencils Sienna Brown, Dark Brown, Dark & Dark Umber

The pattern paper is cut at 3.5x 6.5

The sentiment I miss you, is stamped 3 times in Black Ink and then cut out using Pattern Papers. 

The twine heart was made using Liquid adhesive which I drew a thin line, and added a piece of twine.

Stitching lines down each side of the Card finish this project.

I hope this project inspires you and that you have a fantastic Day!


You can find a direct link to all the supplies used in this project below!



Also Today is a Peachy Keen Stamps Finally Friday Sale!!

24 hrs only - Finally Friday Sale!
It's Friday the 13th!
 
Enjoy 13% off site-wide, and orders over $13.00 (after discount) will receive a  
FREE Mini Ghost stamp (pictured above)!

Exclusions:  Gift Certificates, Clearance (including Retiring Sets), Clip-it-Ups, and Kit subscription


Have a great Day

1 comments:

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! I love your card, its just to cute! Great touch making the heart with the twine:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.