Jul 27, 2012

Triple loop Bows

 TGIF,

Hey Papercrafters. Today is my Design Team Day over on the timeless Twine blog and I'm sharing a really cool tip on how I make my triple Loop twine bows

Here is the card that I made with this little Tip. I apologize in advance for the crappy picture. My Camera batteries haven't been lasting and seem to die after just 1-2 pictures. That's probably because I charge them for only like 5-10 minutes at a time because I'm impatient

Untitled



 The Card is size standard A2 from Kraft Cardstock. I then added a scrap piece of white cardstock which I ran through my cuttlebug folder.   I use scraps of Bazzil Red and Blue Cardstock to add onto the card, cutting the large blue piece into a banner shape.

Today's post is going to be just a tip on how to recreate this style  twine bow on your own Projects.

Trust me it's alot easier than it looks




Thanks





1 comments:

Carrie K said...

Great tip!!Thank You!!