Aug 4, 2012

Boxed Cards for Teachers Gift Set

Hey Peachies

Today is my post day at Peachy Keen Stamps for the latest August Stamp of the Month Club Release.


For today's project I wanted to make a  3D project. A card gift box for my daughter's Teacher. She has been taking care of my little one for a year now and I want to make something to show my appreciation

Check out my project below. I used a Splitcoaststampers Tutorial Here

Untitled
I probably have a doily addiction. :) All of the Paper is from Cosmo Cricket "The Boyfriend" Stack. The box and card are both made using Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock which is super Thick cardstock just right for making boxes


Here is a view from above.. I made the handle using a scrap of Cardstock and 2 black brads.
Untitled


Inside of the box, I have tucked inside 5 handmade cards (previously made). Or you can make new note cards to match the theme
Untitled

I hope you like this project, and make sure to stop by the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to Check out the other design team projects with this new release.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad I stopped by- This project is great, her teacher will love it. Doily ON! :)

Cassandra said...

Oh my goodness...these are wonderful. What a thoughtful little gift set. LOVE THE DOILIES!!! Great job :)

scrappy critters said...

What a beautiful set.. It is adorable.

♥Tammmy

Crafty Moni said...

Super adorable!This is such a great teacher gift:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.