Aug 24, 2012

Halloween Card

Hey Peachies

Today i'm sharing with you a fun card that I made using my Peachy Keen Stamps.

To me, Halloween is just around the corner (well as being the next crafting holiday) and I am already seeing lots of cute papers and supplies. So I decided to go through my stash of paper to see what I already have only to find 3 almost brand new paper packs that I have purchased over the last few halloweens.

I have to use up my stash first before I buy any new paper, so I decided to make a pattern heavy card.

DSCN1435

I first started with some white cardstock and built all of my layers on top of it, This card is sized 7x 4.5 but will fit in a regular 5x7 envelope. I decided I wanted to use alot of different textures and patterns so I decided to go with some ghosts shapes that I cut on my Silhoutte Cameo

I then stamped my favorite PK-693 Monster Mash Faces 1 1/8"using Black Pigment ink and colored them in using my prisma color pencils

Everything else was cut by hand. I used various strips of paper and cut them into ribbon ends. Over all I love how the card turned out. It's very vibrant and the white ghosts are still the main focus of the card.

Hope this inspires you!

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute! I am so lovein those ghosts and their cute little faces:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Glora said...

This card is the CUTEST!!!! It totally makes me smile. The whole look and design is PERFECT! Hugs- Glora