Aug 13, 2012

Fun Little Notebook

**I just realized this never posted on my blog so I'm re-posting it for everyone to check out**



Hey Paper Crafters

Today is my design team day over at the Timeless Twine Blog and I decided to use my Timeless Twine to make an adorable little notebook

I used my bind it all to create this notebook the covers are from cereal box and the inside pages are just regular copy/printer paper

Untitled
The little note paper is actually a journal card that I printed out ages ago.
I tied a twine bow and added a button and also outlined my pencil with some fun twine as well

Untitled

I paper pieced the pencil from the Peachy Keen Stamps  August Stamp of the Month Kit  in various pattern paper scraps then layered on some Timeless Twine for Extra Interest using my Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Many Thanks"

Some glossy accents, a doily and a scrap punched with a scallop border punch completes this project

I hope you enjoy it and inspires you to use twine in decorating your homemade notebooks :)

Have a great friday



0 comments: