Nov 19, 2012

Christmas Greetings Card

Today I wanted to share with you a Christmas Card a made a little while ago


DSCN1941
All of my circles were kind of funky because my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter needs a new blade


 This card was inspired by of course a mojo monday sketch. I kind of threw it together on the Fly one day, so it's not as Perfect as I like my cards but it's still pretty never the less.



I found these Cling Mounted Rubber stamps at Tuesday Morning for $1.99 over the summer so I of course went and picked them up. You can find them online here




I also grabbed this paper last year or the year before. I'm such a paper hoarder, so Probably even longer ago. But I decided now as as good as time as ever to try them out



The little tag is from Cuttlebug baby face die set (this is discontinued) and I could only find it for sale here (I have no idea why it's so expensive! I'm pretty sure I got it for only $2 back in the day)




The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Mini Messages and fit perfectly inside the tiny tag



1 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a pretty festive card, Christina!