Nov 30, 2012

Feliz Navidad Card



Hey Crafters

Today I just wanted to share with you a super fun and EASY card that I made.

Since I always like to send out homemade Christmas cards, I have to come up with alot of simple and cute ideas that can be mass producted.

This is a great card for just that


DSCN1946

I few weeks ago I picked up this stamp from the $1 bin at Michaels


and when I saw it, I new I wanted to use some of my timeless twine with it!

I started off by stamping the ornaments on a piece of scrap paper, in all 3 colors.

Then I got my card base and stamped  the 3 cards on it.

Then, I cut out the center portion from each of the stamps stamped on the scrap and adhered them down onto the center of each of the ornaments

I added some Kraft Timeless Twine using Tombow Mono Multi Glue and  my card was pretty much done.



The sentiment on the card comes from Scrappy Moms Stamps



I hope you like this project. Have a fantastic Day. 





2 comments:

Marissa said...

You are so creative! I NEVER would've thought to cut up the stamped image the way you did! Great job! Your card is so pretty!

rissaflor atyahoo dotcom

Life and Knits said...

Great card! I love easy mass producable cards!

Susie