Nov 6, 2012

Timeless Twine Challenge : Wrap it Up

Whoa I think i'm on a posting roll this week

Today is Challenge Day over at the Timeless Twine Blog, and the challenge is : Wrap it up!


Challenge Details:
Theme:  "It's a Wrap"...Use twine on a package. It could be a goodie bag, box, tag attached to gift.
Colors: Any
Shapes: Any
Embellishments: Timeless Twine Other brand bakers twine will not be accepted.

(If you haven't had a chance to purchase Timeless Twine yet, 
you may substitute with embroidery floss, hemp, yarn, etc.) 

Project MUST be new.
Deadline for challenge entries will be November 30, 2012 11:59pm (EST)

Here is my project

Some of you may had a peak of this project on Facebook



I decided for my project to create a k-cup holder, I got the idea from here , and I decided to do my best to recreate it. Many Many attempts later, I had this k cup holder. 

I also used my Scrappy moms Stamps for the sentiment on the front. This makes a great thoughtful thankful gift that won't break the bank. 



believe it or not, All of the leaves are from Peachy Keen Stamps SVGs. IF you are a subscriber to the Peachy Keen Stamps Stamp of the Month Club then you probably receive those Handy Dandy SVGs to go along with your stamp kits.

I actually took my SVGs that came with PKSC-09 September 2012 

and using my Make the Cut software, I did an Inset shadow on the Leaves and then it made the actual leaf shape. I just sized them down teeny tiny and cut them out on various cardstock colors to add them to my Kcup holder

The pattern paper is from Recollections Autumn Splendor paper pack (love it)

Of course I finished my Project off with Some Brown Timeless Twine



Winner will win 1 spool of Timeless Twine.
AND
a 6x6 Paper Pad by Carta Bella "Paris Girl"
generously donated by 
Design Team member Debbie






Make sure you hop over to the Timeless Twine Blog to Join the challenge and check out the rest of the design team inspiration.

5 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Very cute!! K-cups are the theme of the day, Corri did a K-cup holder too! :)

- Mel

Timeless Twine said...

AMAZING!!!! I love this!!!

Beckie said...

Super cute holder.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin Up Ind Demo
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

DebC said...

Great job on this project! Super cute gift idea too!
Deb C
bugjuiced

Annette Allen said...

this is just too fun..I love this idea...these coffees are so good too..