Nov 9, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps New release Christmas Cheer & Critter Crazy

For the Peachy Keen Stamps Thankful Blog Hop Click Here


Happy Friday,

Today is a new release day for Scrappy Moms Stamps, and they have come out with two totally fun and cute Stamp sets. Christmas Cheer & Critter Crazy




This set is more of the Punny animal sentiments that Scrappy Moms has become known for. This one has also some adorable holiday animal sentiments




This stamp set is perfect for Holiday cards, and Christmas Tags. I'm using this set today for one

 and here is my first project


Untitled



I use the little Elf from the latest Peachy Keen Stamps stamp of the month kit, and embossed the sentiment from Scrappy Moms stamps on some red carstock

2 comments:

scrappy critters said...

So adorable!! I don't know how you do all that coloring but it is CUTE...
♥Tammy

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Very cute! I love the embossed background. :)

- Mel