Nov 2, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Nov Sneak Peek

Hey Peachies
Just wanted to post my Latest Peachy Keen Stamps Project as part of the newest Release for Peachy Keen Stamps.
Untitled





This was a really fun card to make, using one of the add-on sets that will very soon be available for purchase SNOW MUCH FUN! The sketch I got from Mojo Monday #264, which FYI is my favorite place for card making inspiration

Entirely colored with Prismacolor pencils, then I paper pieced it with some pattern paper.

The bottom card is embossed with my Cuttlebug Polka dot 5x7 embossing folder

The Ribbon I picked up at Michael's last year, and it's available again this year, I've already seen it at my Michael's.

All the paper paper is from DCWV the Christmas Combo Stack (the thin scrapbooking type paper, not the cardstock)

looks like this, i think I bought it 2 years ago at Joann's, and haven't really used it at all.  I've also seen it called "The Christmas and Winter 180 sheet stack)

Hope you like my sneak peeks


0 comments: