Jan 13, 2013

Episode 114: Cupid Valentine's Day Card



Hey,

I'm trying to start off the new year right, so here is the first of many recently created videos. So far the total is up to 3, and there is still time left in the day


I'm rusty with making videos so i've been messing around with setting up a permanent set up again so forgive an lighting issues they will be worked out shortly

Also please if you watch my videos leave me a comment, they are loads of work to make and the comments keep me going to know that people out there are watching

As always if you have something you want me to try, or any requests let me know. I still have cricut items, although I haven't used them in forever so I can also make videos with cricut stuff just let me know

Hugs hugs hugs Cristina

*************
d I made with this adorable Cupid Cutie freebie from svg cuts.

All the paper is from Recollections Union Square but it looks just like My Mind's Eye Lost and Found.

The heart and other details i added after the video sorry!!!

Twine is from Timeless Twine

Face Stamp from the PKS January 2012 SOTM Kit\

Embossing folder is Spellbinders Impressabilities Floral and Stone


Untitled



2 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice job on your card and video. I like that you show the spellbinder plate and inked it up. The cupid cut is sweet.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

teachdanz said...

loved the video and the card!! thanks for taking the time to make your videos!!
http://teachdanz.blogspot.com