Jan 14, 2013

Episode 116: Chalkboard valentine's Day Card

HAPPY MONDAY!


Today I wanted to make a card that was "On trend" I have been seeing alot of Chalboard Cards and I challenged myself to make one just using what I had and not going out and buying any new supplies.


How do you think I did?

Valentine's Day Chalkboard Card


All of the sentiments are from Scrappy Moms Stamps

The following Stamp sets where used to make this fun project


  • Amusing Animals
  • Sweet Somethings
  • Love Notes
  • Furry Friends
  • Quirky Quotes
  • Designer's Choice
  • Crazy 4 you-- this is the stamp set I couldn't remember in the video
The pattern paper is from  Recollections "With Love" 6x6 paper pad

The ink used is from Colorbox Frost White Chalk Ink


*** IF YOU LIKE MY VIDEOS, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THEY ARE TONS OF HARD WORK, SO THE COMMENTS KEEP ME GOING AND LET ME KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE THERE ARE WATCHING THEM :) ****




 

1 comments:

Crafty Moni said...

Cute card! Im so going to have to try and make a chalkboard card:) Thanks for taking the time to make a video for us!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.