Jan 19, 2013

Episode 118: A card for grandma

The video explains it all


My  3 year old asked if she can make a birthday card for Grandma Donna

here is the result



Untitled

Yes my daughter did pick out every aspect of this card

She was very vocal about not wanting buttons and wanting to do the cuttle bug by her self

she let me help with the stamping

so this project is all hers

I just helped her bring it all together 


Supplies include: 
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 6x6
SU Melon Mambo ink
SU Rich Razzleberry ink
PTI floral fusion #1 w/ die
PTI Think Big Sentiments
Cuttlebug
Circle Dies
scalloped Circle dies
Black Ink
Pink Ribbon

Leave some Love for Phoebe and I'll read it to her :)



3 comments:

Carrie K said...

Great Job, Pheobe! I bet Grandma Dinna will love that pretty card!!

Leeann said...

This card is beautiful, Phoebe! I love the colors and the bow!

Leeann said...

P.S. When I got married last year, my flower girls wore fuchsia and my bridesmaids wore navy and all the flowers were the same colors :)