Jan 21, 2013

Episode 119: Owl Valentine Card using Prepackaged notecard

Happy Monday,

Today I wanted to share with you another card project that I made using prepackaged notecards.

Once again I found these printed Kraft Cardstock cards at michaels i n the $1 bin, and I knew they were just destined for something great.


I used  this stamp set from Nikki Sivis



Henry's Brilliance Stamp set
I purchased it from Scrapbuck.com a long while ago, but it's no longer available on their site, so the above link is from Simon Says Stamp

Additionally I used this stamp set from technique tuesday , but Alas it's discontinued . Yes I purchased it that long ago...



Here is my project 



Untitled


And I made a video for this project as well! Hope you like it



 

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!Adorable owl!

Unknown said...

Always nice to stop by - your owl cards are super adorable!! xo Angelica