Jan 19, 2013

Episode 117: Another Chalkboard Valentine


It's the weekend!

YAY

Today i'm sharing another chalkboard card that I made

I was totally inspired by Tricia Barber's Card (here) that was showing up all over pinterest so I decided to use what I have to make one just like it

Thanks for the inspiration Tricia

I hope you all enjoy my project. Super fun to make!


Untitled


Stamp comes from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Crazy 4 you"
Black Twine from Timeless Twine

Everything else from Michael's 


And of course i've made another video.

 That's 4 in a month, more than I did the entirety of last year

so please if you like my videos comment either here on youtube! or both :)

love your feedback!


Have an idea for me? Just use the contact me form and let me know!





2 comments:

pruttybird said...

Adorable card. Love the chalkboard look. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

What a super cute card!! I love the heart banner and the chalkboard look..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)