Jun 12, 2010

Episode 23: Waterfall Card

I was able to shoot a very low tech version of a video. Using my Prehistoric Cam. Sorry for the strange angle. I got a new desk in my scrap area and Not everything is organized the way it should be just yet. I am hoping to have everything and reorganized by the end of today.

Anyways. When I was at CKC I saw a card like this and I was finally able to get around to making one. This is the most simple way I could figure it out. This is a great way to use your scraps!!! I know maybe some of you out there save every little piece of paper, like me, and this is a way to use them

My Slide mounts, I am not sure if I mentioned this in my video, I did it all in one quick shot and May have left this out. They were made from 1 7/8in x 1 7/8 in stacked on top of 2x2 in squares.

Like I said in the video I used Gypsy Wanderings and Once upon a princess ( for the title)

Supply Credits
DCWV Hippie Chic Designer Mat Stack & Cardstock Mat Stack
PTI Kraft Paper
Brown Eyelets (Joanns brand)
ATG, Zig 2 way glue
Michaels Basic Basic Satin Ribbon
Grey & Cream Paper are Various Scraps





0 comments: