Jun 13, 2010

Episode 24: Joy Fold Birthday Card

Hey there everyone,

Continuing with my exploration of different fold cards I decided to show a Joy Fold Card. This one is very simple.

To Clarify I used the Dolie From the Mother's day cartridge cut at 3.5 inches Real Dial Size,

And the 2 Circles I also used my Cricut to cut out, and they were at 2.75 and 2.5 inches respectively real dial size.

Supplies used
SU Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Cream Cardstock ( not sure of brand)
Reflections Metalic Stack Copper Cardstock (Larger Circle)
DCWV Guy Stack Cardstock Stack
Tim Holtz Distress ink- Pumice Stone
Cat's Eye Chalk Ink (not sure of color here either, but it was "white")
Adhesives, ATG 714, PopDots,







2 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Cristina, this came out AWESOME!!
GREAT JOB!
Hugs,
Emma;)

Beebeebabs said...

Great card and video tfs