Jun 10, 2010

Throw Back Thursday #2

Hey there, It's Thursday Which means, another Throwback thursday At My Creative Time with Emma. This one was pretty fun the challenge was to use an older cricut cartridge, and make a project using the colors Blue Green and Red. I decided for a romantic type card using Love Struck 2010. Hey Valentines day passed, and I haven't even used this cartridge before!!!

Supply Credits
Ocean Tides PTI Cardstock
Scarlet Jewel PTI Cardstock
Reflections Neutral Stack (white & Brown )
Tattered Angels Glimmer mist in Pearl
PTI Dark Chocolate Ink
Autumn Leaves Love Stamps set
Birds and Swirls, Swiss Dott Cuttlebug Folders
Pop Dots, ATG, Zig 2 way glue
Cartridges used, Love Struck & Plantin Schoolbook








4 comments:

DREAM CARDS said...

Hi Cristina!!!
I love this card, that is beautiful.
you're invited to see my blog and I hope you will be a follower with me.
Have a Great Day

My Creative Time said...

WOW, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Great Job! Thanks for joining my Throwback Thursday challenge!!
Big hugs,
Emma;)

Ellen said...

Hello from Alden, NY. Cute card!

JennyKozar said...

Very pretty!
Jenny Kozar