Jun 6, 2010

Throwback Thursday 1: Animal theme (winner)

When I first found this challenge I was away from my crafting supplies for the weekend, so I wasn't able to complete it until JUST now!

I literally cranked this out before bed. Made a WONDERFUL TRI-SHUTTER card using Plantin Schoolbook on my gypsy then used sweethearts cartridge and the pear of birdies.

I made this card as a anniversery card for my parents

The Die Cut was cut out using my gypsy and the hide contour feature to seperate the "layers" feature. I Cut out the image at 3.5 inches

I made the trishutter image like i said using my Plantin Schoolbook cartridge in my gypsy. And I planed on having a tutorial how to make it, but I thought I just might as well share the gypsy cut files instead in the future. Keep a look out for that ! :)

Supply Credits:
Dark Chocolate PTI Cardstock
PTI True Black ink pad
Value Pack Cardstock
Unity Stamp- Simply Said " You amaze me"
Wild Saffron Pattern Paper
Sakura White Gelly rol
Autumn assortment of brads (michaels)
blue prima got flowers
various scraps
popdots, atg, zig 2 way
Fisksars Oval Punch






1 comments:

My Creative Time said...

OMG, this is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT & I am soooo happy you were able to participate in my very 1st throwback Thursday challenge!!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)