Jun 30, 2010

Pink Stamper Color Challenge

Hey there Again Friends,

I decided to do the My Pink Stamper Challenge. This time around it was to create a project using the colors, Green, Pink, Brown and Orange.

I had no idea what to do for this. So This is what I came up with. This type of cardstyle is a trifold pocket card

I was inspired by my paper this time. The brown pattern paper had a huge rose on it, and it was almost a shame to cut it up, so i decided to make some spiral paper rosses out of coordinating cardstock to match with it

For this challenge, I used Gypsy Wanderings for the Single Card shape, and I welded a circle from George to get the sircle at the top,  I also used gypsy wanderings to cut out the branches that I used for the roses as Leaves.

Supply Credits
K & Company Brenda Walton Madeline Designer Paper 8.5x 8.5 stack
DCWV Neutrals 8x8  Cardstock stack
Reflections brown Cardstock
Martha Stewart Eyelet lace Punch
Martha Stewart Embossed Button Punch
Michaels Basic- Basic Satin Floral Ribbon
Sentiment "Where flowers bloom so does hope- lady bird johnson" Paper Trey ink Garden Sentiments
Ink- PTI True Black
Paper Piercer 
Crop a Dile & Joann's Brand Eyelets

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

This is so pretty! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing. Over from MPS.

Avillarreal140 said...

Love it! It looks vintage :) which is always a great route!

Dreamscards said...

Hi Cristina.
I love your card is too cute
Patty

You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/