Jun 18, 2010

Episode 25: Recessed Window Card

Hey there my awesome crafty friends.

I've missed posting so much. The weather has been lovely here in western new york so I've been taking all the sunlight in as I can. Because summer is so short!

I am accomplishing two tasks in one shot here. I wanted to show you a new card type, as well as submit my challenge. So here it is

I created a 3d object in the form of a recessed window card. It's has a whole lot of depth!! I then used my paper doll dress up cricut cartridge to make the 3d castle here. With the help of my copic markers and popdots i was able to get a really dimensional project here. I bet you would not have guess that this castle was from paper doll dress ups!

When using the old cricut cartridges, as part of Emma's "Throw back Thursday challenge" I realized how spoiled I am from the layering functions with the cricut cartridges.

Supply Credis
Bazzil Pinecone Cardstock
Michaels Narrow Ribbon
Silver Brads
DCWV Neutrals cardstock  stack (red)
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Brenda Walton Madeline Stack Designer Paper
Cream Cardstock
Reflections princess stamp set "kingdom sweet kingdom"(inside card)


4 comments:

GiGi said...

Great job! That is awesome! :)

My Creative Time said...

WOW, this card is BEAUTIFUL! THank you for joining another one of my Throwback Thursday challenges!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Melanie said...

Your card is fantastic! Thanks for the videos!

Samantha Bruce said...

This card is so beautiful, so perfect for a little girl!