Feb 16, 2011

Challenge #17: Interactive Card (Elsa's Challenge) [Episode 87]

hey there friends

It's wednesday and it's challenge time! This week I let my design team member Elsa decide the challenge, and she opted for Interactive Card Challenge.

Basically this is any card that moves.

The February Challenge prize is:
Spring Holiday Cards Cricut Cartridge!!



for those of you that need some additional inspiration, this was also my first Challenge I ever hosted on my blog.

 first up is this month's guest designer angela from Simple creations paper crafts
  she created this bright and fun Swing Card. She said she had trouble getting a card together but I think this came out so Springy and cute. anyone would be thrilled to get this fun card. make sure you stop by her blog for a visit. she has some super adorable projects


 
first up for my design team is Elsa She picked this week's challenge.
She created this super adorable St. Patricks day theme SPINNER Card.
 here is the card laying flat, exactly how you would pull it out of the envelope
here is the card and it's interactive spinning feature.

Next Up is Ivette
She created this adorable waterfall Card.  I love love love love the stamps she used on this and the colors go together perfectly. great job ivette!!

this is one of my favorite types of interactive cards. they are soo fun to give and recieve. Plus it's a great way to use up some of your stamps stash. or cricut cuts and lots of pattern paper. If you're looking on a tutorial how to make a card like this. I happen to have one here


finally roundng it out for my design team girls
I have the ever talented amanda

She created this accordian style card. This card is surely a cute one, and would be a plesant suprise for anyone to take it out of the envelope. Look how big it gets :)  I love love love the embossing on the cone. this is a very very sweet card and would be great for a group card.

finally for my project. I created a Slider Pop up Card

here is the card closed

and here it is open.


 for my project I used the Lettering delights Balloon Craze Svg set.


I hope you enjoy my tutorial







Shop Lettering Delights

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish I had a cricut to make this prize worth while!! Great job by your DT and you!

Denise said...

Awww! What a GREAT way to scrap (I love those little hands using all those tools). The BESTEST is that she gave us her input on the tools. I just didn't understand her, shame on me. Beautiful Card. I have to write all the measurements and try it myself.

dendearmas@aol.com

Unknown said...

Great projects. I thought this was a hard challenge at first but it became really fun. I haven't stopped making interactive cards since.

Angela
Simple Creations

ddazzled71 said...

What a great challenge and beautiful examples by your DT. I love the different interactive card types you have showcased.

Karen said...

All the cards are very colorful and springy looking. I really like the bright colors.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love your colourful slider pop up card!

Jae said...

Everyones cards look amazing! Just entered mine! My first interactive card, very fun to make! Great challenge :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This was such a fun challenge. I'm really loving the interactive cards. I went to You Tube looking for them and found a bunch to add to my favorites so I can try them later. Your design team did a fabulous job I especially love your balloon card.

scrapaholicjen said...

Great challenge - this was a lot of fun!
Jennifer Hawkins

Unknown said...

Love it!New to your blog and so going to follow!