Feb 11, 2011

Episode 85: two cute Cards Using Country Life & Imagine More

Hey there!

Today i am doing a bit of a two in one. I had this idea for 2 cute and simple cards so instead of doing two videos i thought tiat I would just do them both in one. since they were quick and fast, and pretty much go together.






Details:
The Countryside was cut from Country Life at 3 Inches
The pitcher was cut from Country Life at 3.75 inches.
Both Cards are A2 Size
PK 660 Laughy  Taffy Face Assortment
Scrappy Moms Stamps used:
" You  are my Sunshine" Amusing Animals
"Just a Note" The Charmed Life


I hope you enjoy this video!




Shop Lettering Delights

15 comments:

Banner Market said...

These are terrific! Great job, I love them both.

Denise said...

Love your cards.

dendearmas@aol.com

Unknown said...

I love your cards. You did a great JOB>

Becky said...

These are so cute! Love your sun :).

Kristin said...

Adorable!! Love both your cards:)

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Yes, adorable.
I like that you "sprayed" out the sunshine rays. I need that cheery warmth today.

http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

Joanna said...

Very cute!!

Kelly Spivey said...

I simply adore your cards Cristina! Wonderful job on both of them! That sunsine sure makes me smile and we need ti here in the cold midwest, so thanks for sending sunshine my way!

JennyKozar said...

These are both so adorable!

Unknown said...

Very Cute! Love the happy design!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

stampingmommy said...

These are both adorable!!!! You are my sunshine is the song I used to sing when putting my babies to sleep! Great job on both the cards!

EllenM said...

Love both of your cards Cristina...nice job.

EllenM
EllenM361@gmail.com
http://lifeatwalnuthill.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

Love both. Very cute.

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my goodness....your cards are soooo cute!!! I LOVE the little sunshine's adorable face!!! Glad you are injoying your Corner Chomper... I need to use mine more!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Patti said...

Love your cards. Thanks for sharing.