Feb 20, 2011

Keep your fin up card

Looking to join my latest challenge (create an interactive card) prize is Spring Holiday Cards Cricut  Cartridge Deadline for entries is Feb 23rd at midnight PST if so click here

i just wanted to share another sneak peak for the newest scrappy moms stamps set FURRY FRIENDS. These stamps are designed to go with your cricut cartridge cut images, but are also versatile enough to use with your stamping projects too :)

This is a simple card that I made Using Life is a Beach & Twinkle Toes Cartridges



The Mermaid was cut at 4 inches, i ran her tail through my Fiskars Paper crimper to give it some texture. I couldn't decide on an appropiate "fish scale" like Embossing Folder.
The Label Cut from Twinkle Toes at 3.58 inches
I used my PK-660 Laughy Taffy Face Assortment to stamp the face on the mermaid


I hope you enjoy my quick and simple card



Shop Lettering Delights

12 comments:

Sassy said...

I love it! "Keep Your Fin UP"!

Ashley Nicole said...

Such a cute card. I love it.
Nikki
http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - how stinkin' ADORBALE!! I love, love, love this mermaid and never even thought about using this sentiment with her. You ROCK!! :)

paige said...

Cute card and a genius idea to run the mermaid's tail through the crimper!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

So cute! I love her expression.

Alex said...

so adorable Christina ! I always love your stuff !

Jae said...

Cute card, love that mermaid! Great idea with the crimper for some texture. TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Super cute!!!!

Danielle Lee said...

Love it!

Amanda said...

Love this! TFS!

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is such a cute card! I love it! XOXO Momo

Donna Heber said...

Adorable card Cristina!