Feb 18, 2011

More Furry Friends Sneak Peeks

 Looking to join my latest challenge (create an interactive card) prize is Spring Holiday Cards Cricut  Cartridge Deadline for entries is Feb 23rd at midnight PST if so click here


Hey Friends,

I've been swamped with work for my upcoming craft show and haven't had much time to craft for "creative fun" so today I am just popping in with 2 cards I created for Scrappy Moms stamps newest release, Furry Friends.

Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails Cartridge Skunk Image cut at 3.5 inches
Pattern Paper from K&Company Super Paper Pack
I bent the sentiment around the side of the image
Sakura White Gel Pen
Opal Craft Glitter Glue
Corner Chomper to round corners on the card and pattern paper



** I have entered this card in the Cricut Circle Blog Weekly Challenge**

Card base from Sentimentals Cricut Cartridge cut at 5.25 Inches
Sheep cut from Cricut Imagine Enjoy the Seasons Cartridge at 3.5 Inches
 Everything inked with Walnut Distress Ink
Red Baker's Twine
Yellow Satin Ribbon
Opal Craft Glitter Glue



Hope you enjoy my sneak peeks :)



Shop Lettering Delights

8 comments:

Laura L. Cline said...

These cards are just beautiful! What a great way to show off Furry Friends!

Hugs,
Laura

Scrappy Mel said...

These are sooooo ADORABLE!! I love the Imagine images - so sweet! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

these are adorable! I really don't want and imagine, but you are making it difficult to keep it that way!
liz :o)

Danielle Lee said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

These are fabulous, I just love how you did the skunk..

Jae said...

Its times like these where I wish I had an imagine, the cuts are so cute! Both cards are wonderful, TFS! :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

I think this is one of the best little animals I have seen!!! I love it!!! TFS!!!

Stephanie Dang said...

Love the sheeps!