Apr 22, 2011

Design Team Call


I'm looking to add 3-4 new Crafty Designers to my Crafting with Cristina Wednesday Challenge Team. I'm looking for crafty people who can create a project for me about 2 times a month for my wednesday challenges. :)


Here are the details:

-- you must have a blog and you must be committed to updating it on a regular basis at minimum once a week. It doesn't matter how long you've been blogging - new bloggers are welcome to apply.

-- you must be able independently with a calendar of events and able to meet deadlines on time. I will give you plenty of notice for Design Team dates as well as due dates for your project to be posted on my blog. 


--Must be on Facebook.
I have a secret group that my DT members can all chat together and post pictures of their projects


-- You must be able to complete the assigned challenge by the assigned deadline on a regular basis. I understand that personal things come up, but all the challenges are given out PLENTY of time in advance


-- if you would like to join my Design Team send me an email with the following:
1. 2-3 pictures of your past work and one project something new (made for the design team call)
2. A link to your blog
3. List other design teams your are currently on. (this is fine if you are on others)
4. What crafting machines/tools do you currently have access to. (example: Cricut or other die cut machine/brand) 

5. A picture of yourself  (headshot)
6. A small excerpt of information about yourself

You can email me your information here.  
Please include the subject as "Design Team Call"
Additional info 


This is not a paid position  -- I can offer my friendship and you will have your projects posted on my blog at least 2 times a month, as well as invitations to all of my hops and events. In the past I have provided small giveaways to my design team members, but I'm not going to say that will-- or will not happen again in the future.

Challenges are always on every other wednesday 2-3 times a month.

This is a 6 month Design Team Commitment Starting in June through the end of 2011.

I will take submissions through Wednesday May 18th, 2011... for my team to be ready to post their first project on June 8th. 


Design Team members will be chosen personally by me along with the assistance of a small board of helpers. I like originality and creativity. Please feel free to showcase your style .

Most importantly Have Fun 

4 comments:

Yuveria said...

how awesme!!!! I cant wait to show you what I got <3

LeslieRahye said...

Cristina, is this limited to just cards or other papercrafty things as well??

Anonymous said...

Just saw this post! So excited. Can't wait to start working a new project for you tomorrow :)

Daisylove Creations said...

I was super excited when I saw this post, would love to be a part of your Design Team. Thanks for the opportunity :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com