Apr 27, 2011

Sketch Challenge w/ a Twist

Hey Friends

Welcome back to my another Wednesday Challenge. This week's challenge was chosen by my Design Team Member Ivette.

Challenge, create a project with the sketch below

the twist... Must be a Mother's Day Theme Project.


This Months Prize is

Cuttin Up Cricut Cartridge

(or an craft supply assortment of Equal value)


Today unfortunately We are not featuring a Guest Designer. But that does not mean we are short on inspiration.

Here are some fantastic projects created by my design team members

First up is Ivette

I love the color combination on this card as well as the craft shadow on the cut out. The tulle adds a wonderful soft touch to the card. 

Next is Elsa

You can never go wrong with flowers and butterflies for Mother's day. Any Mom would adore this handmade card

and last for the design team Trio is Amanda

I just love the soft colors she used, a great card for mothers day


Finally for my project.

Card size: #10 3 3/4x 9
Pattern Paper: K& Company Sweet Nectar
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft, Recollections White
Stickerz Used: E.A.D Designs
Right On Target
Mother's Day Sentiments
Funky Frames

Ribbon: Stampin Up Crushed Curry
Embellishments: Timeless Twine Bubblegum, Papertrey ink Ocean Tides Button










Shop Lettering Delights

2 comments:

nantastic said...

Love this simple, elegant,almost vintage looking card.
nana5604 at gmail dot com

Jae said...

Beautiful creations! I've entered my card, great challeng! :)
Jenn
www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com