Apr 5, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peak #2

hey Friends,

I am continuing this week with another sneak peek for Scrappy Moms Stamps. Today I will be using the stamp set "all in the family"
For my card today I decided to make a super adorable Mother's day card. I dug through my stash and found some very colorful pattern paper, and a bunch of coordinating colors the fact that all the pattern papers were double sided with a coordinating solid helped me ALOT. All the Papers is from American Crafts.



Card size: 5x7
Card stock & Pattern Papers: American Crafts "Blue Skies"
Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps Princess Face Assortment
Scrappy Moms Stamps "All in the Family"
Ink: Stampin up Regal Rose & Basic Black
Coloring: Prismacolor Pencil "Blush Pink", Leplume Marker "Crimson Lake"
Embellishments: brads; Joanns Ribbon; Michaels Button Papertrey ink Vintage, Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
SVG Cutting Files:
Lettering Delights Matroyoshka Dolls


Lettering Delights Basic Borders

make sure you stop by and visit the rest of the Scrappy Moms Design Team Members as well as our Monthly Guest Designer to see the rest of the amazing sneak peeks we will have for you All week long :)

Guest Designer: Julie from Cricut Chick
 


Shop Lettering Delights

10 comments:

Tara said...

Great colours!
Tara

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

This is beautiful Cristina. Rich colors. I like the card recipe very much!

buglvr2010 said...

Beautiful! I love the color and paper you used....so pretty!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

adorable!
liz :o)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Really pretty card Cristina!!! I never know what to do with those dolls...the PK face is perfect with it!!!
hugs,
Sarah

scrappy critters said...

I LOVE these dolls and purchased them myself in hopes of making the house and notecards. LOVE IT!

♥Tammy

Gina said...

Such a pretty card :)
Gina
ginascraftingspot.com

Jae said...

Wonderful card! Love the bright colours and that matryoshka doll is so cute!
xxJenn

Tracy said...

LOVE it Cristina -- thanks for linking up your project today and sharing. Have a great week-end.
♥Tracy
http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2011/04/tgif-linky-party-4811.html

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I love the little doll! Very pretty card! :)