Apr 19, 2011

My Blogaversy week

hey Friends,

Sorry I have been awol for a little bit. Turns out all of this hot cold hot cold weather we have been getting here in Buffalo ny Finally Got to me. And I'm stuck sick for the past 4 days with a horrible case of Pnemonia and Congestion.

Don't worry I'm on some medication and hopefully will start feeling better soon, but until then I have hardly any time to do ANYTHING.

In the meantime I wanted to let you know that my Blogaversry week was originally scheduled to be starting on the 17th and ending the 23rd with a Inspired by Cristina Blog Hop.

I will still be having the blog hop on  April 23rd but instead of it ending my blog week it will be the beginning, with the daily prizes and giveaways from
Peachy keen Stamps
Lettering Delights
Scrappy Moms Stamps
E.A. D Designs
Timeless  twine 
.. and so much more.

You dont want to miss this.

So mark your calendars I will be starting on Monday the 25th for my Blogaversy week


Shop Lettering Delights

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I sure hope you start feeling better soon.

jessica said...

hope you feel better soon.
Im in Buffalo also and this weather STINKS!!

Donna said...

Feel better soon Cristina. I too am out of play for a while, I had a new knee last Tuesday. I miss crafting but the meds make it hard to keep my mind around what I am doing. I don't evny your hot/cold weather ( I am in Florida) Keep on trucking. Miss your projects

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better soon, will definitely try to attend your blogaversary, sounds fun!

comopark1886 said...

I hear ya, I'm also in Buffalo. Crazy weather as usual! Feel Better.

GiGi said...

I can't wait for your blogaversay week but I hope you feel better soon! Take care!

Lilygirl said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Cristina! Pnemonia is a hard one to kick, take care of yourself.

Deanna's Creations said...

Hope you get to feeling better...I have a little blog award for you...Come check it out: www.deannascreations.blogspot.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Hope you feel better soon.

SiskiyouSue said...

Lousy time to be sick, but then aren't they all? I'm a new follower, so you only need 29 more. Pretty amazing to think of 1000 in a year! Congratulations!
siskiyousue.blogspot.com