Apr 24, 2011

Episode 96: Bumble Bee Larry Card

 Looking for my Blogavery Blog Hop Click Here
Looking for the Link it up Party Click Here

 *~*~*~*~HAPPY EASTER~*~*~*~

Hey there,

Today I am giving you a quick tutorial on how to make a simple cute card using Bumble Bee Larry and the Busy Bees Digital Paper Pack. 







Just a note, that you're going to have to turn your computer volume up a bit before you watch the video because I have pnemonia and was unable to speak at my normal volume

I hope you enjoy this fun tutorial. and have a great day



Shop Lettering Delights

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute. Love the glitter on the wings and cheeks and that paper is so perfect for this.

Maureen Reiss said...

This is really adorable!!

ShersL84bed said...

Love this, its so cute. You did a fabulous job.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Yuveria said...

Love ite Love it Love it. Your cards are so adorable
<3 GIselle
yuveriaseden.blogspot.com