Apr 10, 2011

Episode 95: Wiper Card Tutorial

Hey Friends

Today I am in the easter mood. I am using the Snuffles and Sookie Easter Set to show you how to make an Easy Peasy Fun interactive wiper card.

This card can be made in almost any size. Today's card will be 5 1/4x 5 1/4 Square. At the bottom of the post I will include instructions on how to make this card in a standard A2 Size.

The sentiment stamp on the card is the   Digital Delights by Louby Loo Happy Easter Sentiment, I removed the border around the sentiment in my Gimp Software









Card Size: Closed, 5 1/4 Square
Cardstock: Recollections
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Ribbon: American Crafts Dragonfly
Coloring: Prismacolor Pencils
Embellishments: Button, Hemp Cord
Stardust Stickles, Glossy Accents
Tools: Martha Stewart Eyelet lace Punch
Fiskars Cameo Appearance Punch


To make this card A2 Size
Two 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" pieces of cardstock, for your card base
One 1 1/2" x 3" piece of cardstock, for your "wiper"
Score your 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" pieces of cardstock at 1 1/2" and 3".

And Follow the same instructions in the tutorial :)
Enjoy...




Shop Lettering Delights

8 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Another great tutorial Cristina:)

Cathy said...

Your card and tutorial are awesome. I am definitely trying this card today!!!
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card!!
Sherrie K

hilda said...

pretty card (L)

Cheryl said...

Love this card. I had not seen the wiper card before. I will definitely be tring one. You do such a great job on your tutorials.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is superrr cute! Miss you my friend! XOXO Momo

Vicky said...

cute card it came out fabulous

Marlene said...

Fantastic tutorial!