Dec 12, 2011

Holiday Card & PKS Sketch Challenge #66

Hey everyone

I am at work and just checking in with a project that I made. AT WORK.. with the limited amount of crafting stuff that I have in my office.


holiday card


Everything I printed out at the office from Lettering Delights: (I have a really really good printer at work)

Peppermint Holiday Graphic Set
Peppermint Holiday Paper Pack
Peppermint Holiday Expressions Graphic Set

I put everything together using inspiration from the latest PKS sketch Challenge:



I of course plan on jazzing it up a bit when I get home, I will update this post. But I just wanted to share what I created at work :)







Free Product

3 comments:

bonnie said...

So cute....love that you did him at work! ;) Hugs x

Cindy :) said...

great card, impressed you made that at work gl :)

comopark1886 said...

You get to do this at work? Lucky you! Where can I get a job like that????