Dec 20, 2011

Tuesday Challenge-- It's in the bag

Hey there Friends it's Cristina again with another Scrappy Moms Stamps Tuesday Challenge.

Scrappy Moms has started to carry these wonderful bags from Whisper Graphics. They come in all sizes and colors. The challenge this week is to use a bag( Preferably whisper Graphics if you have them.)

For my project I used the Pink Chevron Bitty bag as a Ticket Stub holder in my Smashbook

I just started it this past weekend and I have already 3 pages done :) it's fun just having a place to store all of your memories.

DSCN0332

I also used a stamp from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Hooray for Birthdays stamp set", I masked off a portion of the stamp and hand wrote in around it.
Stickers from EAD Designs Funky Frames
Pattern paper From Lettering Delights
Washi tape from SMASH BOOK (K& Company)

Make sure you head over to scrappy moms and join in the challenge as see the other DT members projects




Free Product

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Great idea-- I sooo need to see Wicked...one of these days I will :)