Dec 6, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge with Scrappy Moms

Hello Friends, It's Cristina again.

Today I am sharing with you a sample project I have made for Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge

This challenge is usually Cricut Cartridge based, but today is a Christmas Theme free for all!!

Today I made a Christmas Card. I already have all of my Christmas card made and they are all the same but I wanted to make a special card for someone special....

DSCN0205

This is a 5x7 Card on a Brown Cardbase. The  Door svg, the Wreath and the Shape the Sentiment is stamped on are all my creation and will be made available for purchase in my store if not already.

The Door Pieces have been embossed with the Nestabilities Impressabilities Floral and Stone Embossing Folder. And also have been stencil inked with SU Crumb Cake ink before assembling.

I used Glossy Accents for the window glass and Stamped the sentiment from A Holiday to Remember Stamp set using SU Early Expresso (or Chocolate Chip, I don't remember)

Make sure you stop over to Scrappy Moms to join in the challenge and submit your Christmas Themed project and be entered to win a Scrappy Moms Stamp set of your Choice

Also Check out the other Fantastic Design team Creations for this Challenge










Free Product

3 comments:

Rosie said...

very cute card!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Saundra said...

This is lovely, Cristina! The embossing is the perfect touch.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Laura L. Cline said...

This is so nice. It's so sophisticated!