Dec 20, 2011

Snow Angel Hot Cocoa Holder

Hey there

 I just wanted to share with you a project that my daughter and I made together this weekend. We have been working on a few teacher gifts for her to bring to her preschool.

We maede some really adorable Hot Cocoa holders. I cannot take credit for this as an orginal idea. I had seen someone make something like this on youtube using a .studio file, but I have yet to even play around with silhouette designer studio software with my cameo so I made a similar .svg file in order to create this project. just to make something similar.

I cut out everything out on my Cameo for this project.

I actually recorded a video of this project, tooo



DSCN0315


the inside holders 2-3 packets of hot cocoa. my cocoa of choice is the Nestle Mini marshamallows. It's super yummy!!


DSCN0318


I am linking this project up to the PKS Challenge #67 Sketch Challenge

I used  DCWV cardstock and all the pattern paper is from an Old K& Company Christmas set. I *think* it was called Kris Kringle. But I could be making that up..





Hope you like it




Free Product

8 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Cristina! This is super adorable! Your pattern is perfect! You have the kid ans the "shadow" of eh snow angel! Excellent!! Are you sharing the file or have it in your shop?

KristaInMN at gmail dot com

kim.scrapper said...

How adorable, would make a lovely gift for a teacher or co-worker, tfs

Kristin said...

I love this! This is so adorable:)

girlia said...

Great job

Vicky said...

so super cute looks fabulous

Unknown said...

Great idea Cristina and so adaptable for different occasions too! Thanks for helping to make our last DT challenge so enjoyable.
Merry Christmas! xxx

Janice W. said...

Such a cute project to share with your daughter! Love the angel with the adorable PK face! Merry Christmas!

Lisa B said...

Cristina this is simply adorable! I love it! Came out fabulous!!!
Thank you for playing along with our last challenge as designers for Peachy keen Stamps. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2012.