Dec 22, 2011

Holli-dollar Days



Lettering Delights $1 Sale!! $1 most items, 50% off SVGs and CUT ITs!!
WOOHOO!! I just got my Lettering Delights Newsletter and Guess what? It's their Holli-Dollar Days!!

This is my favorite Lettering Delights sale. and it's a great time to stock up, especially if there has been a paper pack, digi set, or Cut it/svg set that you have had your eye on :)




Most Items  are $1 EACH!! and SVGs and CUT ITs are 50% off!! Here are a few samples of what's on sale. There are so much more for sale on Lettering Delights.


*** Also be sure to check your email from a previous lettering delights order/freebie and use the 25% off coupon to save EVEN MORE***














*** Also be sure to check your email from a previous lettering delights order and use the 25% off coupon to save EVEN MORE***
CLICK HERE to shop the  Holli-Dollar Days Sale now!!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you were able to pick up!









Free Product

0 comments: