Sep 2, 2010

Episode 45: Happy Haunting Layout

Hey Friends,

I am loving the mini monsters cartridge! It's so much fun. I was totally inspired the other day by Lauren when she made her birthday layout, it was so cute the way she had a cake spread across two pages, so I decided to do something similar using the haunted house from Mini Monsters cut at 11 inches ( I had to cut the white shadow feature on my 12x24 mat)







Supply Credits

Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge
pg 72 cut at 4.66 (welded together using gypsy to make border)
pg 28 2 inches
pg 37 2 inches
  pg 38 2 inches

(base+ Layers+ Base Shadow)pg 69 cut at 11 inches, Had to use my 12x24 mat to cut the Base shadow

(Phrase+ Phrase Shift+ Phrase Shadow, Happy Haunting) Pg 69 cut at 4 Inches. Trimmed off the House

K&Company Spooktacular Designer Papers
We R Memory Keepers Teen Agnst Paper Stack, Green, Blue, Orange
Yellow & green Satin Ribbon Basic Basic Michaels
Stickles- Diamond, Crystal & Stardust

Buttons
Signio Broad White Gel Pen
Sakura Micron Pigment ink Pen
Paper Pizzaz Stitches Template 
ATG, Tombow Mono Aqua



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

This is super cute!!

ivette said...

Waooo Cristina you are great making this elaborated layouts... Love that cartridge also, just made a card for MOMO with one of the cute monsters.

Will check tomorrow for the video...

Later..

joeygirl86 said...

What a fun LO! That haunted house is the best! Lauren always inspires me with her Layouts, they're the best! tfs :)

ScrappingStephanie said...

Wow what a great LO. Awesome colors and all the little monsters are so cute. I just got my mini monsters cart and can't wait to use it.:)

Stephanie

Kerri said...

Oh, I want this cartridge so bad! It WILL be my next cartridge purchase!! This layout is adorable! TFS

Kerri
www.caresofkerri.blogspot.com

Scrapabookaholic said...

Super cute LO. I love two-page layouts!! I really like your choice of colors.

GiGi said...

This is super cute! And I love all the colors!

Maria Elena said...

Love this LO is so cute !
Have a great Thursday!
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Jlkozar said...

That is so cute!!! TFS ~ Jenny Kozar

LaurensCreative said...

This layout is insanely cute! I love it! That paper works perfectly with Mini Monsters! Thanks for sharing!

ScrappyMel said...

So adorable!! I love all the colors and patterns - how fun!! :)