Sep 25, 2010

Saturday Share & a 3 AM card

Hey Friends,

The week has turned around already. I cannot believe it. And now it's my most favorite time of the year fall. Although I was born in may it seems like I am a true fall baby at heart. I love all the warm clothes and the cool breezes, and to be honest May is always so very rainy here in Western New York, so Fall is just the right change.

I am not sure what I love about fall, I think that it's the last of the warmth before winter hits, and here in the suburbs of Buffalo, the winter season is the longest one of the year. From about Thanksgiving to Right around St. Patricks Day, it can be a frozen cold mess. So, for anyone in buffalo we cherish our short few weeks of fall.

Speaking of Fall, my daughter is turning one on the 16th, and that should be very exciting, so I hope to be sharing alot more "Birthday Projects" as well as I am in a few blog hops in the month of October.

Tomorrow will be the last day to join my Card swap due, so if you were thinking about joining, now is the time. The Due date is Decemeber 1st, and they will be returned swapped by Dec 15th, so you would have them in time for the winter holidays. Please refer to the page here for guidelines and to sign up.


Last but not least I wanted to share my 3am-4am card that I made last night. I just could not get to bed for some reason.  It started off as me trying to use one of my old greeting farm Anya Stamps. I haven't done watercolor pencils in about forever. Then I decided to turn it into a Cricut-less project. Then I tried to use the mojo monday sketch and to top it off I went a little bit doodle crazy. I even doodled on the polka dots and they ended up loooking like gum balls. i dont know what I was thinking. Probably because I just found this amazing new white pen. Called Milky Way white and it's by American Crafts. It's SOOO opaque and awesome

Love it!(the pen)

I really do like how the coloring on the stamp came out. I would name all the watercolor pencils I could, but that would take forever.




have a safe and enjoyable weekend


ps my mtc tutorial wasn't syncing up with the sound so I deleted it, I'm going to upload a new one this afternoon.






3 comments:

Abusybee/DoubleClick Connect said...

So cute! Love the bow and ribbon!

Gaby-Scrapabookaholic said...

Sweet as can be!! and cute too!!!

Jen said...

Super, super cute card. Just adorable.
Your blog is just fantastic!!
jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)