Sep 23, 2010

Lettering Delights Projects

I just recieved an email asking what projects I have so far completed using Lettering Delights Images, So here I am listing them. I will make a label for Lettering Delights so you could search for them.



A doodle bat font that looks a lot like the images of Sweet Treats. Even has some of the same images and phrases. I had a few people fooled when they saw this card.



A graphic set that has a super cute set of monsters. These monsters don't look like they could scare you, but more like they are scared OF YOU.  Really great just in time for halloween



These images are super cute, and the best thing is ...Lettering Delights have images in the "stitches" collection for each of the season. I think these fall themed images were just the ticket for my first ever cut and print attempt.


 
I know i haven't done a ton of images yet, but dont worry I have A LOT more coming I just stocked up on some new images and can't wait to show you more projects using the great images from Lettering Delights. Hopes this helps those of you who are more interested in creating your own hybrid paper piecing.


6 comments:

Scrapbookaholic Abby said...

Nice work!!!! I really love LD also!!! I just need to save up to buy in bulk just once!

Gina said...

I love all of your cards, so cute. The monsters are so adorable and I love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing your terrific talents.

CricutLove said...

Wow these are great! The monsters are too cute!!

HoneyB said...

These are too cute...Love them all....

I purchased some my self...but i have many questions for you...Like what program did u use? and how did you cut them out? with Cricut?

Honey B
Sweetscrappingwithhoneyb.blogspot.com

Cristina Garcia said...

I actually did a video on coverting them with cricut. I usually use Inkscape ( free) and make the cut cut software.

http://www.craftingwithcristina.com/2010/08/episode-39-making-graphics-cuttable-mtc.html

I also did another quick video, that I wost on this page. Hopes this helps you

Valine said...

These are super cute Christina and maybe I'm a little behind the times but...what is Lettering Delights?