Sep 19, 2010

Hubby Challenge

Hey  there friends

It's Challenge time over again at Momo's and this time it was SUPER fun. the Challenge was actually for all the scrap husbbies out there, to create a card.

I suprisingly didn't have to do much convincing to get Ryan to make a project, but I did have to help him out a little bit with the Cricut, he didn't have any idea what buttons to press.

Of course he decided on the mini monsters cricut cartridge, because ever since it came in the mail he had his eye on the grim reaper.

So this is his super simple card,




But for now here is his card, and leave lots of warm fuzzy feedback because this was his first card ever and he came up with it by himself and he will be reading them

He used the Scrappy Moms A Haunting we Will go Stamps and the K& Company Spooktacular Paper.



13 comments:

EllenM361 said...

GREAT job Ryan. You've had a good teacher :)

girlia said...

nice job

Jessie Gordy said...

Way to go Ryan! Amazing card! Your sentiment and doodling are really great! (PS. I bet you made your wife really really happy! Dave made a LO for the 9/11 challenge and I can't seem to put it in the book cuz' I wanna keep looking at it!)

Karey said...

What a great job Ryan!!! Looking forward to the next card you make!

Simply-Pam said...

Love the card! I wouldn't have guessed a newbie had made it. Great job Ryan!

Cardcreationsbyc said...

Very nice Card Ryan!!! I love the cut. You did great!

Madebymomo said...

Very awesome Ryan!!!! Love the image and papers you used! You matched everything so well together!!! :o) And I see some doodling with the white gel pen!!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks for joining in!

Mzcherub2009 said...

Wow, Ryan, what a great job!! I love it, that is very nice of you to take part in the challenge. I am still trying to convince my husband, but I think it's a no go...:( bummer. Once again great job!

Nhi P. Tran said...

Awe that grim reaper is so cute. Your hubby did a good job.

Dorcas said...

He did an amazing job! Awesome

Simple Scrappin said...

Love it...he did a great job!! TFS!!

Gina said...

WOW! What a great card! I cant wait to see the video too :) What a great sport! Way to go!

Scrappinginazoo said...

What a cute card!!! he did a great job. better than mine. I'm jealous.
I liked his color combination.
Perhaps he should have a blog.