Apr 14, 2010

Episode 2: Quick and Easy Elephant Card

Hey everyone. SOrry about the delay. I made a previous Video For Episode 2, it was an alligator card, but a problem with my theme music made the video too long and rejected by youtube. So HEre is my episode 3 and bumped up to episode 2. I hope you enjoy. I'm still getting used to my video software and working with a tripod so forgive me. I made the video in 2 parts the gypsy and the assembly tutorial so that those who want to watch only one of the parts can do so. Hope this helps someone out there. Next video will be posted Friday. :)

Supply Credits:
Cardstock: Reflections
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful Stack
Chalk(on elephant ears) : Cat's Eyes Frost White
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Spots and Dots
Flower: Prima Got Flowers Pink, Large
Brad: American Crafts Blue Skies Collection Medium Brads
Gems (on eyes): Darico Self Stick (Michaels)










0 comments: