Apr 21, 2010

Mojo Monday 135

Hello everyone. I know this is so so so very late. It's already wednesday and I'm just posting my Mojo Monday Contest Card.This weeks challenge was a horizontal card. And that was more difficult for me than I let on. I actually completed the Basic Construction of the card but had the hardest time settling on a shape and sentiment. I finally Settled on a scalloped circle from Gypsy Wanderings a Dove from Give a Hoot Cartridge, and Finally a Hero Arts Sentiment {there is no one like you} I'm overall happy with how it came out


Supply Credits
Prima Flower, Large Vintage Got Flowers
Button, Generic
Ribbon Basic Floral Ribbon Sky Blue  (michaels)
Tan Cardstock Reflections Neutrals (michaels)
Pearlized Paper, Prima Pearl Stack

Punch, EK success Dot scallop
Adhesives, ATG, Popdots & Scotch Quick Dry
Cartridges, Gypsy Wanderings, Give a hoot


0 comments: