Apr 30, 2010

Episode 8: National Scrapbook Day Haul Video

Hey there,

With National Scrapbook day tomorrow, I took today to prepare. Recieved my Flip Hd camcorder today so I thought i would try it out by sharing what I picked up shopping today. My weekend is going to be jam packed with making videos tomorrow ( after i organize my hectic crafting area) as well as registration for TIM HOLTZ classes is bright and early sunday morning. So here is my video and I you enjoy it. I'll be putting these materials to work tomorrow.

Also wanted to mention that I purchased the Bazzil Cardstock in those specific colors to match my Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse Designer paper pack that has been sitting around for ages unused so hopefully i'll be able to crack into it a bit now that I have paper that matches exactly. (I used a copy of the stack in store to make sure the cardstock matches perfectly)

I am also expecting a package from Oh my Crafts that will have some cartridges and more supplies, hopefully it arrives tomorrow morning so i can put it to use as well.

Sleep tight and prepare for crafting tomorrow :)




0 comments: