Apr 10, 2010

MPS Color Challenge

For this challenge I had to make a project using the colors Black, Green and Pink. I made a 5x5 inch Square card and mounted it with White, then a piece of Green Embossed Cardstock using my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. I Then made the Poodle Diecut from the "Once Upon a Princess" Cricut Cartridge and Embossed the Pink layer using my Houndstooth Cuttlebug Folder. I added 3 cream Prima Flowers, satin ribbon and Diamond Stickles on the Bow and Flower. The Pattern paper is Paper Pizzaz Hot Pink Swirls.



2 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Wow Christina, your card is AWESOME!! Thank you so much for joining us @ MPS!
hugs,
Emma:)

Simply Pam said...

I love your card it is So Cute! I just love doggy cuts, they are my fave. :) Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

Pam