Apr 20, 2010

Episode 5: Homemade Thickers using Cricut & SCAL2

Hey Evreryone, 
Sorry this video is a little bit late in the day. My little one wanted to be snuggled a little bit extra this morning, so I didn't have time to put it up. But finally here it is. This is a great activity to do if you are just short on cash and want to use up your stash. A great Rainy Day indoor activity to do, Please note that Do not use a font that you wouldn't feel comfortable handing or gluing on top of another the same size. The Bolder Fonts work best, IF you do make a cursive style thicker using my technique please by all means link it as a comment.  I hope to be posting another video tomorrow so keep your peepers peeled :)

Clickys
The Cricut Fonts Equivalents I use are  here
oh [photo} shoot font  can be found here

 


0 comments: