Apr 27, 2010

Last of Comission Project.

Whew I am finally done now! I was asked to make some simple cards for some scraps. This is what I came up with. Now that I am finally finished with this huge project. I have more time to devote to my daughter, family and of course my website. I have some new tools ordered and will be here at the end of the week, as well as a fresh batch of papers and stamps. So i will once again be on the roll with creating wonderful projects for my viewers. Next video will be a quick one showing you how to get those cricut mats nice and sticky again for just pennies! Keep your eyes peeled for that Episode Tomorrow.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the font you used with these cards, it goes GREAT with the Asian theme! Did you create them yourself on the Sure Cuts A Lot or did they come on a cartridge??