Apr 5, 2010

Commission Project!

I hope everyone had a great easter holiday. I was recently Commissioned (by my mother, but still it counts) To make a scrapbook. She gave me money for supplies and said that  final payment will be upon reciept. I don't honestly care that much about the money, I am just so happy that she liked m style enough to have me make some things to her. I got a pretty good head start this morning, and this is what I have completed so far. I thought i would take the time to post. She has about 200 pictures from her recent trip to china which she wants me to put a scrapbook together for her. I left the titles and journaling empty because that is something she would like me to help her do after the pages are  completed.

Enjoy.

1 comments:

JanR said...

Nice. I'm betting your mom will be pleased.