Apr 18, 2010

Episode 4: Mini Album Series: Cover Page

Happy Sunday Everyone, Or monday, depending on where you are  :). Yesterday I went to Michaels and hit the motherload!! I found some really cute chipboard albums for a dollar, so I of course grabbed a few different Styles. I thought I for once would make a first, "non-cricut" episode, for those of you out there who have yet to be bitten by the bug. This is just a series of episodes I will be doing everytime I work on my mini album. Hopefully you'll want to make a mini album with me
This episode I used:
American Crafts: Blue Sky Medium Brads, Rocketeer Thickers, Blue Skies Paper "What a Feelin" 

Prima: 2 Calyspo Prima Flowers. 
Coral and Blue Buttons from a "Bucket O buttons" I found at michaels. ( I sorted them into little baggies by color" 

I figure my Next video I will be showing you how to make your own Thickers using your Cricut machine as I described in my video and making Elements for use in your Album using your Gypsy. That video will be up Tuesday Morning. Thanks for watching :)




1 comments:

me said...

Cute, and I was at michaels yesterday and actually bought the exact same album plus one in the shape of a teapot!

~~Aubrey~~