Apr 28, 2010

Episode 7: Keeping Cricut Mats Sticky Tips

This was actually a request from my good friend Sydney. As a brand new owner of a cricut machine she wanted to know how to make her mat's sticky again. Just a quick video about that. Also I wanted to say how sorry i am to my viewers about not posting videos as frequently my cam died. SO I'm patiently waiting for my new Flip Mino HD Cam to come in the mail! Shipping is so slow. SO then you can see me in HD :) Also I will be doing some haul videos with that when it comes.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW. I really didn't know all of that. I'm kind of sad because I just randomly stick my overlay on the mat however which way.. With my new mats I'm DEFINITELY going to be keeping track of the upside.
Although, its kind of funny, that I switch which side I feed in, but I only do that because I don't pay attention haha. <3

thanks i loved this video!
-Syd