May 1, 2010

Episode 9: Home made "Glimmer Mist"

Good Morning my fellow paper crafters,

I woke up nice and early this morning to organize my scrapbooking area, and cleaned everything up, as well as preparing all of my supplies for today's activities, which included making my own glimmer mist. I quickly demonstrate how you can use a small amount of perfect pearls and your mini mister to make your own version of glimmer mist.

as I mentioned in the video you can easily pump things up by adding your favorite re-inker to the bottle, as well as mulitple colors of perfect pearls. And here I made a mist that glimmers for pennies compared to purchasing one bottle of tattered angels. And it's custom made so you can use it for whatever project you want. :) I will be using this later to jazz up some prima flowers :)

Enjoy and Happy NSD everyone :)

0 comments: